It will be possible to work out with a trainer for 249 rubles per month or 1490 rubles per year. objavila-o-skorom-zapuske-servisa-fitness-v-rossii-b0f1ff1.jpg” alt=”Apple released macOS Monterey and announced the imminent launch of the Fitness + service in Russia” />
Apple officially announced about the release of macOS Monterey on October 25th. Available now for all compatible computers:
- MacBook 2016 and later
- MacBook Air 2015 and later
- MacBook Pro 2015 and later
- Mac mini Late 2014 and later
- Mac Pro Late 2013 and later
- iMac 2015 and later
- iMac Pro 2017 and later
- SharePlay – The ability to watch and listen to content together with other participants in a FaceTime call.
- “Universal Control” – The ability to navigate between Mac and iPad using the same mouse and keyboard.
- ” Online Text – Recognizes phone numbers, website addresses, email addresses and other text in a photo so you can instantly copy, paste and use it.
- Focus – Ability to filter notifications from apps and people to focus on your business.
- “Short note” for creating contextual notes in any application.
- The service will offer exclusive workout videos from leading fitness instructors — both for beginners and for people involved in fitness professionally.
- It will be possible to train to the music of the most popular musicians. Apple Music subscribers can easily save their favorite workout tracks to listen to again later.
- Workouts can last from 5 to 45 minutes to keep users motivated.
- Apple Fitness+ will be available as a subscription to the service for 249 rubles per month or 1490 rubles per year.
- When purchasing an Apple Watch Series 3 or later, users will receive a free three-month subscription to a fitness service.
Recall that macOS Monterey has an updated Safari browser with a redesigned and tab grouping option, support for spatial audio in FaceTime, a new notification system with recommendations, the Commands app for creating scenarios, and a number of other useful features. Among them:
Along with the launch of macOS Monterey, Apple announced that the Fitness+ sports service, created specifically for Apple Watch, will be available in Russia on November 3.
Also starting November 3, users will be able to use a single subscription to Apple services – One Premier. It will give you access to Apple TV+, Apple Music Family Plan, Apple Arcade, Apple Fitness+, and 2TB of iCloud storage. All this for 995 rubles per month for all family members (up to 6 people).