But you could just cook dumplings. iz-dostavok-d1216cf.jpg” alt=”The menu looked better: 15 photos of failed delivery orders” />
With the onset of the pandemic, people increasingly began to order food from delivery instead of going to cafes or restaurants. But the pictures on the menu are far from always similar to what eventually comes home. Here are some great examples from Reddit users.
1. Slightly overdone with the sauce.
2. Compared to the photo from the restaurant, this looks like a mockery.
3. “Despite my low expectations, I'm still disappointed.”
4. More like cheap defrosted food than restaurant food.
5 . “Thanks, I hate this.”
6. Not the most appetizing brisket sandwich.
7. “I still can't forget it and let it go.”
8. When only a photographer works well in an institution.
9. “I just asked to remove the onion rings.”
10. Desserts are also not always successful.
11. Who needs vegetables anyway?
12. Everything is wrong here.
13. The author claims that the texture is similar to wallpaper paste.
14. Is this exactly the same salad? zakazov-edy-iz-dostavok-dd9d503.jpg” alt=”The menu looked better: 15 photos of failed delivery orders” />
15. According to the author, at least it was tasty.