Fresh design and new features. i-android-f63a364.jpg” alt=”Microsoft launches Link to Smartphone — updated app for connecting Windows and Android” />
Microsoft is renaming its Your Phone app to Link to smartphone” (Phone Link) and updates its design to match Windows 11.
The developers have also made several functional changes:
- you can now make calls directly from conversations by clicking on the call icon;
- you can send links from your smartphone to your computer through the “Share” menu in your mobile browser, selecting “Link to smartphone” there;
- the area for sending messages has become noticeably more convenient, for which a more compact view has become available;
- quick actions have become available for notifications (delete, reply, archive);
- the number of displayed photos from a smartphone has been increased to 2000.
Some features may not be available immediately after the update.
As a reminder, the Your Phone app was launched over three years ago as the primary way to link an Android smartphone to a Windows PC. With it, you can view messages, calls, photos, and notifications on your mobile device directly from your computer.
Download Link to Smartphone on PC →
Connecting WindowsMicrosoft CorporationPrice: Free